Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Mass Effect 2 - N7 Shepard




Mass Effect 2 - N7 Shepard
16 HD-SD Wallpapers
Firmware 3.72 Compatible




This Mass Effect theme a little different from my others. I typically try to stick to mostly screenshots or fan-edited screenshots, but this one is filled mostly with actual fan art. I usually avoid this, but it was hard to find decent photos of Shepard in the N7 helmet. In this theme, his face isnt revealed. I figured, since Mass Effect lets you alter Shepard's appearance, I'd try to cater to the fans who don't use the Default Shepard. With the helmet on it will be easier for you to imagine that it's your Shepard. I will be making a 'Default Shepard' theme eventually.

1 comment:

  1. http://spiritius.deviantart.com/gallery/

    Mmm thanks for using my artwork. ;)

    ReplyDelete